In this article, I want to highlight some hacking books and InfoSec books that I personally liked that cover subjects such as ethical hacking, penetration testing, web application penetration testing, and other InfoSec related subjects.
Now, this list doesn’t only contain Hacking Books that were released in 2020, but simply all the books worth mentioning as of this year. There are still some classics that will always be mentioned, even they haven’t been updated for years, they remain relevant.
This article does not only contain the Best Hacking Books, but it is also a list of my personal favorite books. I personally own all of the books I recommend here.
All these books will help you to learn all the basic concepts of hacking, and not only that even there are many books that can help you to determine the unique idea of hacking.
As we all know very well that nowadays, Latest Tech Trends and hacking resources have been spread all over the world, especially among the youth.
Thus it becomes famous on the web, and therefore, it’s more helpful to read the books.
We can say that learning hacking, especially for beginners, these books are most useful and it’s the best way to learn it. Hacking can be either ethical or unethical, as it has both advantages and disadvantages.
Unethical hackers are also known as black hat hackers who generally exploit the vulnerability for personal gain.
Here is the list of best hacking books
1. Hacking: The Art of Exploitation
2. The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws
3. Kali Linux Revealed: Mastering the Penetration Testing Distribution
4. Advanced Penetration Testing: Hacking the World’s Most Secure Networks
5. Metasploit: The Penetration Tester’s Guide
6. The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing
7. The Hacker Playbook 2: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing
8. Hash Crack: Password Cracking Manual
9. Red Team: How to Succeed By Thinking Like the Enemy
10. The Hardware Hacker: Adventures in Making and Breaking Hardware